Dodd Heres Ltd
- Product Development
- CBD, CBD-HQ products
- Cannabichromene (CBC) Research
- CBG Infused Products
- GMP Standards Compliant
- ISO Certification
- Advisory Board
About Dodd heres
Established in 2017 Dodd Heres is a global leader in the extraction and isolation of both major and minor cannabinoids as well as having developed proprietary manufacturing processes.
We are about to launch our newest product TriVitimmune in the UK. If you would like to know more, please get in touch today or return to the website in the near future.
Dodd Heres is currently focusing on investigating the potential of CBC to have anti-inflammatory effects and its antibacterial and antifungal activity.
Meanwhile, we continuously analyse DMSO in order to manufacture new products that are optimised for daily use.
Our previous research carried out in our Amsterdam laboratory revealed the anti-anxiety properties of CBD and CBG.
The primary mission of Dodd Heres is to research, develop and manufacture cannabis-based products for health, wellness and support of our communities.
Progressing scientific research of controlled substance play a vital role in Dodd Heres cannabis-based product development programs, drug approval process and surrounding safety concerns.
We are constantly working on developing new CBD, CBG and CBC based products.
CBD oil is extracted from organically grown hemp plants in which the bitter components such as chlorophyll and unnecessary vegetable fats are left out. The oil does not contain THC.
CBD-HQ occurs naturally at very low concentrations in CBD-rich types of weeds. The oxidation of THC to CBD proceeds slowly, but much faster than the oxidation of CBD to CBD-HQ often taking 10-15 years before CBD has been fully converted to CBD-HQ. Recent advances in technology have seen a few companies claiming to be able to shorten the oxidisation process to around 3 months but then only converting around 50% of the CBD to CBD-HQ.
Dodd Heres have now developed technology to convert 100% of the CBD to CBD HQ in a 12-hour process.
CBC (Cannabichromene) is a rare cannabinoid compound with medical potential. It may actually be the third most common cannabinoid after THC and CBD. For many years, CBC was mislabeled as CBD and, thus, its identity as a unique cannabinoid was lost.
We have begun looking more closely at its chemical properties and physiological effects on the body. Early pre-clinical studies on CBC revealed its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Later studies shed further light on the mechanism of action underlying these effects.
If you would like to know more about our CBC Research, please get in touch.
Cannabigerol (CBG) is a cannabinoid, meaning it’s one of the many chemicals found in cannabis plants. Based on studies CBG displays:
- strong anti-inflammatory properties (see Biological Pharmacology May 2013 edition)
- effectiveness in treating glaucoma by reducing the amount of pressure in the eye (see Journal of Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics)
- properties responsible for reduction of cell growth in tumour/cancer cells (see 2013 August edition of JPP – Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology)
- antibacterial effects (see Frontiers in Microbiology, May 2020 edition)
We currently manufacture oils and creams infused with CBG and working to enhance the range to edibles.
Dodd Heres complies with good manufacturing practice (GMP) and good distribution practice (GDP) Government requirements.
Good manufacturing practice (GMP) is the minimum standard that a medicines manufacturer must meet in their production processes.
Dodd Heres products must:
- be of consistently high-quality
- be appropriate to their intended use
- meet the requirements of the marketing authorisation (MA) or product specification
Read further about “Good manufacturing practice (GMP) and good distribution practice (GDP) compliance“.
All Dodd Heres manufactured products are certified ISO 9001:2015 required for the highest Quality Management System to demonstrate:
- ability to consistently provide products that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements, and
- a practical application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
You can find further information regarding ISO 9001:2015 following the link: www.iso.org/standard/62085
Dodd Heres Advisory Board
Phone: +44 (0)333 032 9990
Email: [email protected]
Dodd Heres Ltd
Number One Industrial Estate
Consett, County Durham
TriVitimmune immunity booster